Sabrina Lowery is a serial Entrepreneur. She is the founder of Legacy Realty & Management, LLC and Sabrina Lowery International. Her passion is to help people go from working for someone to becoming one's own BOSS. She has over 30 years of technology experience and 14 years as a REALTOR. She will share tools and tips in various topics including Real Estate and Technology.
Search This Blog
SAVE THE DATES.... Friday, November 3rd and Saturday, November 4th - MogulCon
Have you made a commercial video for your business?
Do you have a client testimonial video for your business?
On November 3rd and 4th, you will have a unique opportunity to create a custom, branded, 30 - 60 second video commercial for your business for $150. This special offer is brought to you by Matt Roberts, Chisel Multimedia. For all of your video, livestreaming, and podcast needs, Chisel Multimedia studio is a great place to put your videos together. Build your portfolio of videos for your business YouTube channel and your business website. Nothing beats the power of video in today's world. This is the best way to make your message global and reach the masses.
*** SPECIAL OFFER FOR MOGULCON ATTENDEES ***
Reserve your video session at MogulCon with your paid registration.
Special offer $150 (valued at $500 for a commercial video)
A confirmation will be sent to you and you will receive a follow up call to discuss the requirements for each 30 minute session, between 9:30 am - 5:30 pm, both days, Fri., 11/3 and Sat., 11/4.
This is your opportunity to Let Your Light Shine!
Call Sabrina Lowery at (678) 439-7075 for additional information or questions.
With 26 days to go until Christmas (according to Xmasclock.com), you may or may not be motivated to list and sell your home during the Holidays.
Here are 10 Reasons you should consider hiring a REALTOR to get your home SOLD:
1. Your home is beautifully decorated and has amazing curb appeal. Inside decorations are warm and inviting. This can be quite appealing to a home buyer and their family.
2. You may receive more money for your home now, especially since the elections are over. People who are on the fence before may be more motivated than ever to move.
3. One of the biggest percentages of "listings sold" to "listings taken" occurred during this time of year.
4. Home Buyers tend to be more serious and anxious to get their new home before the new year.
5. You can control the showing appointments with your REALTOR by scheduling preset Open House dates. This will eliminate the frustration of keeping the house in immaculate condition day after day while hosting…